Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor
Full Charge Bookkeeping including general ledger, payroll, accounts payable & receivable, reporting, budget management, preparation for CPA tax filings, and maintaining financial records. I can set up and manage your books on a monthly cycle, provide insightful reports and support your success through accurate, timely record keeping.
Project Management 🤹🏽♀️
Asana, Basecamp, Teamgantt, Zendesk, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Airtable, When I Work, Shiftboard, FilemakerPro
Project scheduling, strategic planning & analysis for interdepartmental deadlines, goals & resources, calendar management & scheduling, office correspondence, digital & physical filing, typing speed 45 WPM. I have excellent interpersonal communication, critical thinking, problem solving skills and I am a compassionate team player.
Grant Writing 📝
A highly collaborative problem solver & facilitator recently certified as a Quickbooks ProAdvisor. I bring vast experience in nonprofit administration, project management, event planning & production including budget & grant program management skills to my practice. My commitment to fostering community continues as I offer my services to nonprofits, impact-based organizations & independent, small businesses.
Event Production 🎉
A highly collaborative problem solver & facilitator, I have produced and/or curated hundreds of events, festivals, exhibitions, workshops and residencies over the last 20 years with a focus on cutting edge, new media and cross-disciplinary work.
My experience includes, and is not limited to:
• Planning, design and execution of creative projects and events from concept to completion
• Facilitating international cultural exchange
• Talent buying, scouting and sourcing
• Venue and assembly space management
• Planning, design and execution of large scale permanent or temporary interactive, immersive art and media installations
• Planning, design and execution of public assembly spaces
• Understanding of international building code and bureaucratic process with municipal entities
• Sourcing and development of music / multi-media content for packaging and delivery through a diverse range of internet platforms
• Knowledge of live and studio sound systems, staging, backline, audio equipment, hardware and software